Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring, spring, spring...

... and my heart sings! :))) Cold, cold, cold, and I'm not that bold... to go out. :)))) How are you doing these freezing days? I am doing precisely that - freezing. :) Yet, it's a new year. Meaning - new luck. New job. New love. New life. New miracles... The order may be different. :) Yesterday I found out I'm a Rabbit according to the Chinese astrology, therefore this is MY year. Congrats to all fellow Rabbits out there! And bunnies, cats, and all sorts of fluffy things. Buy a pair of fluffy slippers and celebrate comfy life!



Plans for this speacial year include: renovations, nice furniture, new home, seaside vacation on the Black Sea, European Volleyball Championship in Prague... friends, fun, love, laughter, kids, games, pastel colors, cotton pants, summer shimmer, cold white wine, Czech beer, a new novel, a new car, anti age treatment, Italy for lovers... What's on your list? :))

*Photo courtesy of  www.inthehoopdesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey, really great blog post… I've enjoyed reading through your blog because of the great style and energy. I actually work for the CheapOair travel blog. If you're interested, we would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail: gchristodoulou(at)cheapoair(dot)com, and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi George :) Thanks for appreciating my rambling. :))) I'm always welcoming new opportunities to ramble more! LOL

    ReplyDelete