Sunday, February 6, 2011

What's in your suitcase?

There are two cities of those I know that scream "spring" to me! Paris and London. Don't ask me why. It may be the love I remember, it may be the cafe au lait or the red double deckers, or the parks and the lush green, or the castles where I could still hear the hoofs of a cavalier's horse rushing for a midnight date... Whatever it was or is, I go to both places as often as I can and I do it in spring. As a woman of style :)))) I tend to pay much attention to what goes in my suitcase. After all, it's Paris or London or both, one should respect the beauty of the place, right? Here is what I'm packing this spring. :)

My Paris choices:


The forever trench coat, make it a spring one, make it Parisian, make it pale pink! A Burberry smashing piece










Acne.com booties for a pinch of style











The ever lasting floral scarf - this one by H&M











Classic - Victoria's secret French white shirt












GAP casual pants in beige, light grey or white













The irreplaceable floral dress for those late afternoon Paris dates... by Azalea from http://www.justlastseason.co.uk/en/










My London choices:

Burberry, my love! LOL Trench in pale grey, so English!











Acne.com booties for those rainy, yet inspiring days











H&M bag, suitable for the travelling woman, neutral color, lots of space











GAP dress, as simple as it is beautiful!











Lili Rose scarfs, who said rainy London is dull? Brighten it up!










Lace... English style from Victoria's secret











And a romantic floral tunic, Victoria's secret again, to knock down those fine English gentlemen :)))











Wherever I go, I take these with me:

Boyfriend jeans, those by H&M











New Aura comfy eco booties for long walks and still stylish appearance












Estee Lauder DayWear SPF 15 tinted moisturizer - no make up needed, let your skin breathe the fresh spring air and glow!










Umbrellas, umbrellas... by Totes!









Coach New Poppy Newsboy hat - charming, eh?











Love your trip, ladies, what's in your suitcase? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment