Saturday, February 5, 2011

Last summer

Ah, those were the days, as the song has it. :) In fact, I wanted to recommend my all times favorite hotel in Bulgaria, on the Black Sea coast - http://www.grandhotelvarna.com/ Be aware that it's an old hotel and has nothing to do with the contemporary 5-star level. However, I simply adore the green, the zen feeling, the warm mineral water swimming pool (inside), the two beaches close by (one artificial to the south and one natural to the north) and... I may be a bit emotional about this place but it's such a serene spot. At night the only thing I could hear was the chill out music from the pool's bar. I was there with my 3-year old son and it's great for children as well - fenced, there are bouncing castles, kids club and kids pool. Enjoy!

P.S. Wireless access for free was not the last thing to appreciate! :)))

P.P.S. There are other hotels in the same complex - Rubin, Dolphin, Dolphin Marina and Lebed, but my recommendation is the Grand although it's the oldest.

No comments:

Post a Comment