Friday, February 25, 2011

With rings on her fingers...

... and bells on her toes... You know it, I'm sure. I haven't started designing bells for toes yet but my jewellery drawing adventure goes on. Since last summer I've drawn quite a few sketches. I hadn't drawn anything since high school when I still thought I should become an artist. :)) I'm a little surprised how naturally it comes to me now... Or may be I should thank David Bisbal whose music makes me especially productive. :))) Anyways, what started as "Feelings" these days looks more like "Passions" already. I'm seriously considering naming it "The Passions of Saturn". :))))) Only my poor snake is still nameless, torn between "Temptation" and "Seduction". More like "Temptation" to me... Oh, I love bare back with a jewel, that's my favorite which probably explains why I hardly wear any jewellery - not enough for my back out there! LOL




*Please, be aware that these are copyrighted, so it's OK to share the link to the blog but not to copy the photos. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment