Friday, May 28, 2010

I've been reading

 Honestly, if this gal had met even one more man who fooled her, I would have started to scream. It became rather boring. Even I can not relate to all these unsuccessful dates and even at 35 there is a chance to meet someone who knows what he wants. The end was so... preditctable. Some of the heroine's actions - unbelievable. Like donating all designer clothes and shoes to prove she is done with her past? If they had been bought by her ex-boyfriend (this nasty villain!) I would have bought it but throwing her own money away... Sorry, not a thing I've seen happening. Some of the men's actions - too. Like getting back to a girlfriend he described as a "sister" with whom he had been struggling for months! No. Real people rarely get back there, especially after moving to another country and meeting someone new. Quite unrealistic.

Anyways, you may try it. It's still funny if you're more patient than I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment