Sunday, December 25, 2011

Silent night? Ah, no.

I had the most unusual Christmas night ever. It wasn't silent, though I hope it still was holly. The thing is I met Christmas at exactly midnight facing a crazy south wind... On my terrace, I was standing under the dark new moon sky, my hair flying in all directions, the air carrying the aroma of southern lands instead of snow, the leaves dancing insane and swirling, the feeling pushing and screaming "change"! All my rituals disappeared in the intensity of the moment, in the extreme power of nature that brought this totally unexpected guest on my terrace - the south wind. Powerful, yet gentle like the fingers of a lover on an intimate night. And I abandoned all my plans for wishing and magic, surrendering to the wave that washed away all past. Still, I had such terrible nightmares last night, the worst in years, probably. Like my child being badly, terrifyingly hurt to the ridiculous sight of my favorite volleyball player showing up with totally blond hair. I woke up in the middle of this crazy night sweating and freezing at the same time. Of course, immediately turned on the positive thinking and all mind tools I possess to create different thoughts, i.e. reality but... I bet this night I'll remember for long... It felt like Pluto... frozen flame. Bomb. Explosion. And then cold.

And Merry Christmas to you all, of course! Hopefully you had a calm and truly enjoyable magical night!

No comments:

Post a Comment