Friday, December 23, 2011

Hum hum hum...

Bridget Jones on my mind, obviously. LOL Hum hum hum... Had the worst day this month, glad it's passing. If you have a Saturn square Moon transit anytime soon trust me - for all the gold in the world don't, I mean don't!, get in any kind of discussions with any older women in your vicinity. Ever. It'll spare you a lot of negativism. Too bad I didn't listen.

Anyhow, New Moon in Capricorn on its way, just in time for Christmas. Did you make your wish list? Did you collect all the pictures for your treasure map or wishing board or whatever you use to visualize your dreams? If not, you still have time to start on Christmas or anytime next week before the New Year's. And make it big! Jupiter is turning direct, use the power and ride the wave. Better ignore all those grumpy Plutons and Uranuses. LOL

I've recently realized, quite unexpectedly, that my affection for a certain Capricorn holds on... Strong. Considering my usual lack of seriousness and need of change, that is impressive. I think I may put him on the wish list after all. Hum hum hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment